Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read Shalit's first letter from captivity - Israel News, Ynetnews

Read Shalit's first letter from captivity - Israel News, Ynetnews: "this intolerable human nightmare to end and to be released from the closed and isolated prison, especially since my 20th birthday has gone by, which I had hoped we would celebrate together.
I appeal to my government, and especially Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and defense Minister Amir Peretz, to do everything in their power to release me as soon as possible because every day that goes by hurts me more, and to consent to the requests of mujahideen that detained me from within a tank near Kerem Abu Salem. I hope you will do everything so that I can celebrate Rosh Hashana and Sukkot at home.
The prisoner in the hands of the Palestinian mujahideen,
Gilad Shalit
Captured on 06.25.06"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment